Essential Things You Should Know Before Choosing Bathtub
After working for a day, lying comfortably in bathtub is the only thing many people want to do. It can take away exhaustion at the same time of changing mood. Practicability is no longer the only standard for bathroom facilities, appearance, function, veneering, energy-saving are also included in the reference standards. Bathtub– as the most important bathroom facilities, its category and function is also diversified. Every coin has two sides. On one side, people have more choice on bathtub, on the other side, how to pick out a satisfied product becomes a headache.
Here is common sense for bathtub – hope it can help you find clue on how to choose bathtub:
Classification of Bathtub
- Bathtub can be divided into embedded and non-embedded according to style. Embedded bathtub has fluent line and good decoration effect. Non-embedded bathtub is simple designed.
- The shape of bathtub is diversified: heart shaped, round, oval, square, triangle etc. The difference of size for bathtub in different shape is large and the layout of them is different. Triangle and heart shaped bathtub are often installed at the corner of bathroom. Round bathtub is featured with large area and water consumption. It is often used in villa. Other bathtub in irregular shape is also often used in roomy bathroom. You can see at interiordecoratorcourse different shape of bathtub.
- Bathtub can be divided into common bathtub and massage bathtub according to function. Common bathtub only has the function of taking bath. Massage bathtub is consisted of tub and massage system. Massage bathtub is more expensive than common bathtub. Besides, massage bathtub has higher requirement on room size, hydraulic pressure, electric power and installation technology.
- Acrylic, cast iron, steel plate, wood are the four common materials used in producing bathtub. Because of heavy, material waste, fragile, ceramic bathtub is not popular choice on market.
- Acrylic bathtub is made from artificial organic material. The thickness of acrylic bathtub is 3mm to 10mm. Rich in shape, light weighted, good heat preservation effect and luster are the merits of acrylic bathtub. Poor high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance and wear resistance, easy to aging surface are the defects of it. Low price make it have good cost performance.
- Cast iron bathtub is made from cast iron. The surface of it is covered by enamel. Durable, low noise, convenient to clean, good heat preservation – these are the attractive points of it. But it is featured with heavy weighted, inconvenient in transport, installation and maintenance, little choice in style and high price. Steel plate bathtub is made from punch forming 2mm steel plate. There is still enamel on its surface. Good wear resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance, antifouling performance, easy to clean, and cheap be the merit of it. But cast iron bathtub has the feature of poor heat preservation and large noise.
- Wooden bathtub is made of wood with high density, high hardness and good anti-corrosion property you can search at com. Good heat preservation performance, anti-static, environmental protection and installation free make it popular. It will crack and leak water under dry environment in long term. High price make it out of list for many families.
As the material of bathtub is determinant factor for the performance of bathtub, customer should make clear of what kind of bathtub material suit you and your families. This http://emergency-plumber-au.com recommend creative bathtub design for you at last.
About The Author
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.