Top iPhone Apps For Real Estate
Mobile phones have become such an integral part of our lives that they are today used for much more than getting in touch with other people. Yes, apps have taken over the world of cell phones, and this is particularly true for iPhone apps. Even though Android apps are slowly closing the gap, the simple fact is that Apple’s mobile devices, especially iPhones, have much more available apps for you to choose from. Therefore, it is no wonder that there are so many iPhone apps related to real estate.
Must-Have iPhone Real Estate Apps
Here is a list of some of the most essential iPhone real estate apps for you to get:
- Zillow – This is actually one of the best iPhone apps you can use in order to find houses for sale, as well as for renting. This app uses the iPhones GPS system in order to find which houses around you are for sale or rent.
- Dictionary of Real Estate Terms – If you are getting ready to go on a house hunt or if you are an inexperienced real estate agent, you will greatly benefit from using this app. Any real estate terms you might be confused about will be explained to you by this handy app.
- Mortgage Calculator – This is an app that will let you calculate every single detail related to your mortgage. Get a clear idea of your monthly payments, your annual insurance costs, price per square foot, and so on.
- Home Tracker – If you are on a house hunt and you are visiting many different houses each and every day, this app will help you keep track of every property you have seen. This will help you reach your final decision much more easily and without forgetting about any important details about any of the houses you have considered.
- Around Me – No matter whether you are a real estate agent who wants to show all the local amenities to his or her clients or you have just moved to a new neighborhood, the Around Me app will let you find out everything you want to know about all the amenities that surround you.
- My Realty Pro – This is an app that every real estate agent should own. This app will help you keep track of all the listings and leads that are important to you in one easily accessible place. It has a super-simple interface, and it has been reported to be a real time and energy-saver for the modern realtor.
So there you have it – some of the best iPhone real estate apps of today. Some of these are exclusively for real estate agents, while others can be used by anybody who needs help related to real estate. No matter how different these apps might be from one another, they all have one thing on common – they have all been designed to be extremely helpful and practical. So, if you are a realtor or if you are looking to buy a house, why don’t you turn to your iPhone for help?
Americas Home Place is involved in building new custom homes in many of Virginia’s counties, with additional reach into counties in all of VA’s bordering states.